Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2026

New Embroidery Project---Honey Bee and Flowers

I picked up this embroidery kit the moment I spotted it in the craft section of a local store. I instantly fell in love with the sweet combination of honey bees and flowers—it was simply too pretty to leave behind!


I was so excited to get started that I began stitching as soon as we got home and continued working on it over the next few days. Then I made a promise to myself: no starting new projects until I had completely finished the one I was already working on. So, as tempting as it was to keep going, I packed this one away with the progress you see here and returned to my earlier peony project.

One thing I decided to change was the flower colors. I wasn't particularly fond of the thread shades included in the kit, so I reached into my own thread stash instead. I chose brighter, fresher colors to give the design a cheerful spring-summer feel, and I'm really happy with how they've turned out so far.








I'm looking forward to picking this project back up once I've finished my current one. Until then, this little bee and the colorful blooms will have to wait patiently!

Happy stiching!

--Flora



No comments:

Kawaii Shop Modes4u.com