I have two more ongoing embroidery projects apart from the Hungarian embroidery project.
First one is the doily I shared in this post.
I know that nothing is perfect in this embroidery project, as I started this project long time before. The pattern looks uneven, the flower wreath around is not exactly circular: meaning, I did not trace it properly. The stitching on some flowers is very bad (I did those flowers before I properly learned the long and short embroidery techniques). The fabric has puckered up a bit. In spite of all these faults, I am still continuing this project as many readers have said that they are eager to see the finished project and personally I feel the same too. Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to complete this project.
I like the center design in this pattern. I took this pattern from the book Ondori's The Embroidery of Roses, and modified it.
I have learned a lesson from this project: Always use stabilizer when you embroider on satin and silk fabrics.
Next project is the tunic neck design. This project is also going on for years. I am planning to wind it up by this year.