Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 19, 2011

Embroidered Reversible Bag




I would like to share the images of the bag I embroidered a few weeks ago. I made it into a reversible bag and gifted it to a little girl. She was so happy to have received it. You can find the how-to-sew tutorial on my sewing blog.


 When you turn it inside out, it will look like this.

 Here is a close-up of the embroidery.


I used fishbone stitch for the flowers, buttonhole stitch for the leaves, and outline stitch for the stems. I used variegated threads in shades of pink and yellow to embroider the flowers.

Happy stitching!

6 comments:

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

very nice bag.... and the embroidery too

Flora said...

Thanks Aruljothi!

Anu said...

Lovely!The little girl should be really lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hi could you provide the pattern for this and tell me what stitches you used

Julia Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Embroidery Digitizing said...

What a great little cute bag for a little girl... Color is awesome and love this reversible bag of embroidery digitizing. its amazing.

Kawaii Shop Modes4u.com