Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friends, I'm Back!




Hi Friends,

I am back after a long break. I try to update my blog everyday, but lot of responsibilities keep me away from devoting some time for my blog. Well...below are some photos that show the progress of the embroidery on the silk saree which I mentioned in my last post. Actually, I did not finish embroidering the whole saree. My poor friend, she understood my situation and said I can finish it whenever I find time. I have a dozen UFOs and I keep on adding UFOs. I hate this habit of mine. Now I am planning to finish at least the two projects---the Chinese yellow lotus and the silk saree---as fast as i can.







I will post the close-up images tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Flora beatifully done..But i like the soft colours like in the below pic of ur previous post..

Flora said...

Thanks Lakshmi, I do like soft colors, but since I wanted to brighten up the saree, I used the dark colors.

Kawaii Shop Modes4u.com