Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Embroidered Neck Design---Progress




Do you remember this one? I kept this project aside due to shortage of threads. Now as I have the threads ready, I have decided to start it again. I have made just a little progress. I have stitched some leaves in the design and am going to stitch the big pink flower on the right side.




I have five UFOs as of now---this neck design, embroidery on two sarees, a pillow cover, and a doily. I hope to finish all these soon.



6 comments:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hi Flora, your stitching is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful design this is!

MeganH said...

oooooo.... I *love* the flowers at the bottom, the ruffled ones.

Flora said...

Thanks Jenny! Thanks Megan! I love this design and especially the ruffled flowers.

Unknown said...

very nice. can u please send me soft copy of design so that even i can do this on my dress. patilnayan@yahoo.co.in

Julia Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kawaii Shop Modes4u.com