Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Attempt At Fabric Painting

My younger sister gifted me an embossed fabric painting kit titled "Radha and Krishna on a Swing" few months ago. The kit contained an embossed picture on a black color felt fabric, brush for painting, and glitter fabric paints. It was very easy to do. I finished it within one hour. However, it took almost a day for the fabric paint to dry out completely.


Although I was happy with the final outcome, I felt that the facial features were not quite expressive (especially Radha's). However, I was not able to redraw them because the drawing was strongly imprinted.

3 comments:

MeganH said...

What an unusual project! Never seen one before.

I have that Japanese Rose book on my wishlist - my favourite flowers are roses...

Flora said...

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your comment. Roses are one of my favourite flowers too.

Anu said...

Hardly seems like its your first attempt at fabric painting..neat job!

Kawaii Shop Modes4u.com