I am embroidering two different neck patterns at present.
The first is a V-shaped one.
I decided to use satin stitch for the flowers, however after completing the first flower now I am thinking it would be better to use buttonhole stitch which would be less time consuming than satin stitch. For the leaves, I am using lazy daisy stitch and for the stems, stem stitch.
The second neck design is an intricate one and contains lots of elements to embroider. Take a look at the images below. I kept this project aside a month ago as I was running out of threads. Now after buying the threads I have started the project again.